Monday, March 17, 2008

Another FactorCon in NYC

Zed Shaw suggested to me recently that we hold a Factor-related meeting this month in New York, since I'll be there on March 28th. Since he hasn't done anything to organize it, I thought I'd take the lead: let's meet at

Earth Matters
177 Ludlow St, Manhattan, NY, USA

This'll happen at 7 PM, on Friday the 28th. The idea of the event is to talk about Factor, meaning (depending on who comes) sharing current projects in Factor, or a Factor tutorial for beginners, or a little of both. It'll all be very informal. You can come whether or not you know Factor.

Unlike the recent PyCon, this Factor convention will not be beholden to our sponsors' interests! But if we had any sponsors we might be... it's a little too late to solicit them.

If you can come, please send me an email so I can get an idea of how many people are going to show up. (Sorry about the short notice.) I hope to see you there!

No comments: